Acerca de su unidad
BU Latin America sells approximately 2.0 million tons of fertilizer annually. Yara’s history in Latin America dates back to 1979 and it has double the sales volumes after the OFD acquisition in 2014. The Business Unit Latin America office is located in Bogota, Colombia, and we currently have domestic presence in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama and Peru, with about 1,100 employees.
We currently require a IT Project Office & Governance Specialist that will be Promoting Compliance of IT Project Management Practices and Methods for all projects of the IT Project Portfolio
Provide Advisory and Training in project management techniques applicable to each project type or case (Agile / Traditional).
* Promote anad agile mindset and guidance to the different project memebers to facilitate execution and increase performance of IT Projects.
* Collect and Track information about projects performance, capital investments, change controls and others metrics related to IT PMO.
* Improve Projects Management Performance through identification of weak areas and define with the IT Management the actions necessary to improve exisiting methods or competencies.
* Lead Agile implementation practices in all IT Projects and promote agile culture inside of IT Regional Operations.
* Support IT Governance practices through definition and improvement of methods and processess applicable to the IT Operational Model
* Interact with Global IT PMO and Headquarters stakeholders to provide relevant information and implementation of improvement initiatives
* Professional in Engineering or Administrative Sciences with relevant studies in project management, agile methodologies and Projects Advisory.
* Post graduate studies or certifications in Project Mangement, Agile Methodologies or PMO Improvements.
* Experience as Project Manager, PMO Lead, Supervisor or Coordinator for large implementations (Multi-Countries, Regionales ERP’s, etc.)
* Experience as Agile Coach or Scrum Master is a Must
* Experience in multicultural enviroments
* Required and not negotiable English Proficiency, Portuguese is a must, Norwegian is a must
* Exerience in IT Projects (Implementation or Tracking)
knowledge and Skills
general and technical knowledge and skills
* Project Management Frameworks (Prince, PMI, Agile Methodologies)
* Following Technical Knowledge is a Must :
* Sharepoint * Power BI * Jira * Microsoft Project * Trello * Microsoft Teams
Licenses, certifications, specialized training
* Scrum Master Certificate or Agile Coach Certification or PMI Certifications (PMP, PMP-R, PMP-S, PgMP, Agile