Duties and Responsibilities
|Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of programmes
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements;
- Provide technical guidance to the CO and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances;
- Prepare information for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations;
- Review programme data from programmes/ projects for the CO website;
- Identify sources and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
Provide administrative support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project;
- Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects; including the finalization of FACE forms;
- Review financial reports; prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects;
- Process payment for consultants;
- Maintain internal expenditures control system;
- Create requisitions in Atlas for development projects; register good receipts in Atlas;
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of cost-recovery bills in Atlas.
Provide administrative support to the Programme Unit
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
- Make travel arrangements for the Programme Team, including travel requisitions and claims;
- Prepare public information materials and briefing packets;
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations;
Provide administrative support to Resource Mobilization
- Prepare cost-sharing and other agreements; follow up on contributions within the CO resource mobilization efforts;
- Organize, compile and process information from donors, CO and programme team, as inputs to various databases and documents.
Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices related to programme management and finance;
- Provide administrative support to the organization of training for the office staff and partners on programme and operations related issues.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Good knowledge of programme management;
- Ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions;
- Ability to create, edit and present information in clear and presentable formats;
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow;
- Strong financial and budgeting skills;
- Strong IT skills.
Required Skills and Experience
|• Completion of secondary education required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
• At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support;
• Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
• Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset;
• Experience in supporting a team.
• Fluency in Spanish is required, and English is an asset
• Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: