Agriculture Adviser – Embajada del Reino Unido de la Gran Bretaña e Irlanda del Norte
Essential qualifications and experience
- Graduate with a relevant university degree and at least 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience in programme management ideally in a development context.
- Solid knowledge of Colombian agriculture-related legislation, policies and regulations at the central, regional and local levels.
- In-depth understanding of agriculture models, approaches and best practices to maximise impact on poverty, gender equity, economic development and value for money.
- A flexible and creative problem-solver, able to come up with innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including in giving presentations to external audiences.
- Team player driven by values.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Relevant post-graduate degree.
- Experience with multilateral development banks and international donors.
- Understanding of UK agriculture-related legislation, policies and regulations.